Saturday, November 12, 2005

My first blog

It's late night friday. My eye lashes were tapping too fast and slowly i was going into my sleep state. and momentarily a high activity started in my brain about what should be my first blog causing chemical reactions in the head....which i believe produced some chemicals and giving enough energy to bring me back into active state.

I am amazed that I am just a complex state machine with a "N" number of states. Traversing between theese states depending on the stimuli and giving out actions based on the state i am in which inturn push me into a another state. Actions in one state which seem perfectly fine then but only until i move onto another state when every of my actions seems irrational and immature. Then i move on to another state where i analyze how a perfectly correct action in one state turned to seem like the wrong action in another state and this brings me to the question : my ability in judging what is right and what is wrong?. I will become a SMART person if turns out to be right and a stupid if it turns out to be wrong. Now i start to think :So what exactly is right and what exactly is wrong. The thought goes on to evolve that it is all gray area and nothing can be said. But then how do i decide on the actions so that i do the right thing?
well goes my thought when there is nothing called universal right and universal wrong, for you cannot control the turn of events that life unfolds before you and it only does when you reach that moment. This makes me realise how limited i am. Then i decided that my actions should be with the "right intention" again as what i perceive. I should not worry about how it turns out. If it turns out good i will be happy and if i turn out to be stupid i still make my actions with right intention and hope i turn out be smart the next time. and now as i ponder over theese beautifull thing called "HOPE"......oops its sleep time.......Here i apply "The End" stimuli for today and forcifully drive myself to sleep state with a "Hope" i will be back soon to continue my currents.

As i walk down the road,
in the thoughts mode,
Under the bushy trees,
with full of hope and dreams,
of taking actions right,
without the failure fright,
And no evil intended,
for i am just limited.

---Aditya Prahlad

No comments: